Sport, wellness and action for the whole family
That’s family winter holidays at Hotel ‘Die Post’
Bad Kleinkirchheim in the Carinthian Nockberge Mountains, and especially Hotel ‘Die Post’, are the ultimate destination for family skiing holidays involving children. The many possibilities at the hotel combined with the fantastic leisure facilities in the town and special family packages provide the perfect combination for your family holiday.
- Individual child care: during the school holidays from 10 am to 10 pm at the children’s club,
by arrangement during term time
- The cool KinderSPA children’s spa – wellness for kids
- Children’s club with bouncy castle, climbing wall and lots of great games
- Children’s skiing school with highest-quality skiing courses for children only 150 m from the hotel
- Tobogganing fun: there are four tobogganing runs in Bad Kleinkirchheim
- Horse-drawn sleigh rides: experience the fabulous winter landscape on a horse-drawn sleigh
- Ice-skating rink: directly adjacent to the hotel next to the tennis hall. Frozen lakes Brennsee
and Afritzsee are located in the vicinity.
NEW: Bambini skiing course
Fun & Games in the snow with BOBO
Dates: 11.01.–01.02.2014 | 22.02.–01.03.2014 | 08.03.–29.03.2014
- For children from 2.5 to 6 years
- 5-day skiing course, Mondays to Fridays
- 2–3 hours of instruction/support per day
- Pick up from the hotel at 9.30 a.m.
- Approx. 12.30 p.m. return to Hotel “Die Post“
- Including hire of skiing equipment with helmet from Intersport Rent
Tip: BOBO visits the hotel each Sunday for an initial get-to-know-you meeting!
5 days at the Ronacher special price of € 169,– (instead of € 226,50).
We pay the difference for you!
(Children’s room for tea breaks, WCs and changing facilities available in the “House Of Sports”. Beverage break included. Skipass excluded.)