A winter holiday with children at a hotel on the ski slope in Carinthia
How varied your family winter holiday is at Hotel Die Post
The many options on offer at the hotel plus the great recreational opportunities in the Nockberge Mountains and Bad Kleinkirchheim region make the perfect combination. Every member of the family will have a happy winter holiday here.
The perfect location of a family skiing holiday
Hotel Die Post is ideally situated for the Kaiserburgbahn (the main cable car in the Bad Kleinkirchheim / St. Oswald ski resort), the ski schools and ski hire.
New: "free" ski storage at the Kaiserburg bottom station. It doesn't get more convenient than this. And if you want to hand your skis in for service overnight, you are also in just the right place here.
The Sonnenhang fun park has been extended again this year and offers endless action and fun for all freeriders with snake lines, jib line with different boxes and corner jump.
Race day with Helmut Mayer: he is a World Champion and the father of Olympic Champion Matthias Mayer. As a result he knows exactly how the perfect turn goes. He is available almost every Wednesday for a day's skiing with our guests and our activity guide Jakob.
The cooperation with the ski schools works perfectly. The ski instructors bring the children back to the kids club after lesson and "Bobo", the ski penguin, visits the children at the Post's kids club every Sunday. The ski school comes to Die Post every Saturday to inform you about the suitable lessons for your children.
The Bambini ski course is for all little ski stars aged 2.5 and above. We offer the following special weeks in collaboration with the Krainer/Wulschnig ski school: the focus is fun in the snow and the children learn to move around in the snow and ski really easily through play.
Skiing and more
Sledging, magic sledges, ice skating, playing ice hockey, campfire in the garden, Nocky Flitzer.... and lots of other options at the hotel round off the holiday programme.
Great advantages for a skiing holiday with children
- Large, spacious family rooms and suites for extra comfort during a family holiday with exciting beds for young children
- Child supervision from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. for kids aged 3 and above and a cool youth programme for our teens
- "Family Euro" ski pass: when you buy one 6-day ski pass per adult one child under 12 receives the 6-day ski pass for an incredible 6 euros.
- "Family Euro" ski hire: with two full-paying adults, all children under 12 receive all the ski equipment free! Valid from 6 days.
- 5% discount off all children's ski lessons booked online up to 3 days before the start of the course
- Collection & return of your children when you book children's ski lessons (2.5 – 6 years)
- Ski kindergarten within easy walking distance
- Bambini ski lessons with Bobo the penguin
Family fun in Bad Kleinkirchheim
Important information for your perfect family holiday:
"Family Euro": children ski for €1 per day!
when you buy one 6-day ski pass per adult one child under 12 receives the 6-day ski pass for an incredible 6 euros.
"Family Euro" ski hire
All equipment free for children under 12 with 6 days or more.
"Sunny skiing days – inclusive ski pass"
A skiing holiday with children in Bad Kleinkirchheim
Send us your no-obligation holiday enquiry today and there is no longer anything standing in the way of your unforgettable winter holiday with children in Bad Kleinkirchheim in Carinthia. We at Hotel Die Post look forward to your visit.