Die Post's pool complex – more than just a hotel with pool
No less than 5 heated pools await you in the winter!And in fact 6 in the summer!
Swimming fun for the whole family at your hotel in Bad Kleinkirchheim, you can choose from up to six different heated pools in the hotel and garden all year round here.
"Spoilt for choice..." as to which of the 6 different pools you should dive into at Hotel Die Post: there are pools available for swimming, massages, dreaming, meditating with underwater music and splashing around.
- The large outdoor pool (30°C all year round) with lounger recesses are for swimming and relaxing in the fresh air.
- The toddlers' pool with slide outdoors for the youngest water babies at Die Post.
The sunbathing lawn is arranged around the pools. Loungers and sunshades are provided for your whole family to relax in the stunning garden at Die Post with view of the mountains.
It's just a short hop from here to our pool bistro with terrace, the "Giardino": enjoy the daily lunchtime snack, usually a pasta dish, meat option and salad buffet, or the "Sweet Hour" with strudel, coffee and cake in the afternoon in comfort in your bathrobe ... and with of course the stunning view over the Nockberge Mountains.
Swimming at the hotel
- The indoor arcade pool (32°C) with its Roman pillars invites you to swim, splash around and have fun.
In the family sauna you can find:
- the massage pool (35°C), which is ideal for the whole family for relaxing in after the sauna.
In the Post Spa naturist area, besides the sauna complex at Hotel Die Post, you can also find:
- the round pool with massage jets (34°C), which is the perfect place for a massage after sport or the sauna. Massages for the feet and back await you.
- The saltwater pool (36°C) with underwater music for floating and meditating. You can find all the ingredients for total deep relaxation here.
A relaxing stay at the most popular hotel in Carinthia
Plan your stay with the whole family at Hotel Die Post in Bad Kleinkirchheim – the most popular hotel in Carinthia and look forward to virtually endless swimming fun all year round. Find out about our current offers and packages or send us your no-obligation enquiry. We would be delighted to be able to welcome you to the Nockberge Mountains!