Safe hospitality in hotel DIE POST!
NEW: Wearing mouth-nose-protection is mandatory
- all our collaborators are wearing mouth-nose-protection in closed rooms and during contact with guests
- it is mandatory for all guests to wear mouth-nose-protection in closed rooms
- in the restaurant, at the table and at the bar
- in the swimming pool, shower, sauna and steam bath
- while practising sport (fitness studio, ...)
General guide for our guests:
- Keep distance of at least 1 meter from other people (besides people from common household or fellow travelers).
- Refrain from hugs and shaking hands.
- Wash hands several times a day with soap and water for at least 30 seconds.
- Avoid touching the face with unwashed hands.
- Sneeze or cough in the crook of your arm or a handkerchief.
- Don’t travel if there are signs of illness. If there are any signs during your stay, please contact the host.
If you come from a country or city for which a travel warning has been issued or should you be subject to a personal travel restriction due to Covid 19, no cancellation fees will apply.
If you feel unwell, please check the state of your health before the start of your holiday.
Safe at the hotel:
- We have adjusted our hygiene and cleaning standards to the current situation and increased the cleaning intervals.
- Disinfectant dispensers can be found in many places throughout the hotel.
- Restaurant, swimming pool and SPA – the minimum distance of 1 meter will be maintained.
- Activity programme takes place in small groups.
- We have introduced additional internal safety measures (e.g. taking the temperature of each member of staff every day).
Safe in the area:
- Bad Kleinkirchheim /Spittal District /Carinthia is among the least affected areas of Austria.
- For information on the current situation of the region, see here: https://orf.at/corona/stories/daten/
Thank you very much!
Helga, Simone and Markus Ronacher
Your team of responsible hosts.