The Kärnten Card – your advantage on holiday in Bad Kleinkirchheim
Day trips in Carinthia and you profit – Hotel Die Post.Active. Family. Spa.
Carinthia impresses with a number of wonderful day trip destinations that children really love too. More than 100 different day trip destinations await you in total with the Kärnten Card – from boat trips to cable cars and museums.
The most important facts about the Kärnten Card
- The Kärnten Card is valid from mid-April to the end of October
- You can use all the services listed as often as you like free of charge for 1, 2 or 5 weeks
Prices for the Kärnten Card:
PERIOD: until 10 June and from 10 September until 26 October
- Adults: 1 week € 38.00 / 2 weeks € 49.00 /
5 weeks € 65.00
- Children (born between 2002 and 2010): 1 week € 18.00 /
2 weeks € 25.00 / 5 weeks € 32.00
PERIOD: from 11 June until 9 September
- Adults: 1 week € 42.00 / 2 weeks € 54.00 /
5 weeks € 69.00
- Children (born between 2002 and 2010): 1 week € 22.00 /
2 weeks € 27.00 / 5 weeks € 35.00
- For children under 6 and with 3 children or more free!
- More than 100 free admissions to Carinthia's most wonderful day trip destinations
- Various discounts and special services at more than 50 select bonus partners
On your holiday in Carinthia, as our guest at Hotel Die Post. Active. Family. Spa. you receive a 50% discount when you buy the Kärnten Card from Die Post reception – with a stay of 3 nights or more.
Holiday and day trips in Carinthia
You benefit from the Kärnten Card during your holiday in Bad Kleinkirchheim. With a no-obligation holiday enquiry you are already one big step closer to your family holiday in Carinthia.